What is the quality of our hair? Our hair quality is natural 100% Virgin Indian Human Hair, collected directly from healthy donors in virgin condition. It has not been colored, dyed, bleached, or chemically processed in any way. We strive for the best and superior quality.
Can the hair be straightened, curled or colored? YES, all of our hairs are 100% Human Hair, so you can treat it as your own-style as desired. We always recommend consulting with a professional hair dresser for styling options. If you are in the Houston area and need recommendations, contact us at RatedOfure@gmail.com for more information.
Are the wigs Full Lace wigs or Lace Frontal wigs? Our wigs are quality Lace Frontal Wigs.
Do the lace frontal wigs come with adjustable straps and combs? Yes. RatedOfure lace frontal wigs come with 4 combs and 2 adjustable straps to fit your head circumference needs. Follow our instagram page for more pictures: http://www.instagram.com/ .
What are the lace frontal wig measurements?
Our lace frontal wig measurements are as follows:
Front to nape: 14.5"
Ear to ear across forehead: 13"
Ear to Ear over top: 13"
Temple to Temple round back: 15.5"
Nape of Neck: 6"
How to Care for the hair?
- When you are brushing your hair, be gentle! You must always use a wide tooth comb to brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For CURLY hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner. DONT comb it after it is dry, otherwise it will cause tangling and matting. Without the proper treatment, your hair will get damaged quickly.
- Use good brand hair care products. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol because it makes hair dry. Chemical agents are widely used to add curl to straight hair and to loosen curls in curly hair. These products can permanently alter the structure of the hair. These compounds can also cause severe hair loss from over processing.
- Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Wash it gently in one direction only with warm water and some mild shampoo following with conditioner. Rinse it carefully and let it air dry. DONT rub the hair or press it to hard while washing it.
- Deep wavy or curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair.
- Never sleep with wet hair.
- Prolonged sun, water and wind exposure can damage the hair. It is also advised that you keep hair from coming into contact with saltwater and chlorine water as these factors can also contribute to damage.